FacebookTwitterInstagram
In Soria Poco nuboso min. 13º max. 34º check out the AEMET forecast

Seminar (El Burgo de Osma)

In 1785, the neoclassical building that is home to the Seminar was built following Luis Bernasconi’s design. It has a quadrangular floor plan with an indoor central courtyard. On the ground floor, there is a chapel, a parlour, a kitchen and a pantry. On the first floor, there are several rooms and on the third floor, there are rooms for the students. The façade is made up of stonework with a rounded archway with mouldings as the main entrance. Above this door is the coat of arms of Bishop Eleta who paid for the building.

Tourist Map

View Tourist Map
View Tourist Map
Tourist Map
Añadir a tu Ruta
Seminar
Seminar
Coat of arms on the Seminar
Coat of arms on the Seminar

Diputación de Soria (Desarrollo Económico y Turismo)

C/ Caballeros, 17 - 42002 Soria

turismo@dipsoria.es